As a System Engineer, you’ll be responsible for defining the overall system architecture using your expertise to create different levels of decomposition (operational, logical, functions, and components). In addition, you will be in charge of defining and updating the comprehensive set of requirements at both systems and subsystems levels. You will also act as the key point of contact between the JTC European Standardization Commission and our team, participating in the committee meetings and ensuring that all stakeholders' requirements are met with the utmost compliance. Your ability to react swiftly and adapt to the project's fast-paced nature and very short iteration cycles will be essential in ensuring success.
- Define the stakeholder requirements
- Develop and update the system architecture at the highest level (pod, infrastructure, and operations)
- Prepare and manage the requirement sets at different levels (systems of systems, systems, and subsystems)
- Participate in optimization activities
- Represent Swisspod in all regulations and standardization activities within the JTC20 with a proactive approach and commitment, actively engaging and contributing to the committee's initiatives.
- BSc/MSc in Engineering
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering practices (MBSE, N2 matrix, Requirements management)
- Experience in aerospace engineering is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Arcadia method and Capella software is a plus
- Good communication skills (daily interactions with multicultural internal and external teams)
- Very good reactivity and adaptability
- Passion for engineering and an an out-of-the-box thinking