As an Electrical Engineer at Swisspod, you will be involved in designing and developing the main electrical framework of our Hyperloop capsules. You will focus on integrating various subsystems to create a highly efficient propulsion system. Your expertise will be crucial in developing optimal sizing methods and ensuring that our prototypes meet high performance and safety standards.
You will work at the forefront of transport technology, alongside a forward-thinking team who shares your passion for disruptive innovation. You will have plenty of room to grow your expertise, develop new skills, pursue your goals and drive a real and meaningful impact on our society.
- Design and develop an electrical system that is driven by mechanical constraints
- Develop the low-voltage system of the prototype, including the flight control computers and data acquisition signal chains
- Develop the high-voltage system of the prototype, including power distribution networks for single-phase/three-phase systems
- Integrate a high-voltage Battery Management System at electrical and mechanical level
- Work in conjunction with the software team to produce an optimal design
- Deep knowledge of EE fundamentals
- Strong understanding of analog and digital circuits
- At ease with Printed Circuit Board design (agnostic of design package), preference toward KiCAD as development software
- Familiarity with embedded electronics, at ease with microcontroller-based platforms and microcontroller peripherals (ADCs, Timers, Communication interfaces - SPI, I2C, CAN)
- Optimization of costs and dealing with fluctuating semiconductor market supplies
- Familiarity with redundancy and functional safety practices is a plus
- Mechanical and CAD skills are a plus
- Communication skills
- Passion for engineering